Monday, May 30

All is fair in love and war...or not

In love and seeing a guy that is in a relationship already. Wow, I never thought I would be in this situation. But reading Mayela's post promted me to write about this dating disaster going on in my life. And I should truly know better because I caught my ex with another girl in our apartment! Life is crazy! I used to beat myself up and say how could he!? It is so easy to judge and say we would never do such things, but one cannot truly know what they would do in a situation until that situation comes up.. Im not trying to break him and her up. I feel like if it is me he wants then he can make that choice. Me and him share a special connection. Yes, he is taken. But we are all only human, and it is (for the most part) not humanly possible to care for only one person through out one's life. We have a system that has created something called manogmamy. It is just not a natural thing we are born with.

Meeting the man of my dreams...and then meeting his beautiful girlfriend..isn't it ironic? dont you think?

This is a controversal post. But this is real life. This type of ish happens everyday. People just dont talk about it because it is such taboo. Please share your thoughts..

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad my post helped in some way :).. You are completely right when you say you never know what you would do in the situation until you are in it. I always try to look at situations from all sides and I understand you guys have a special connection but this situation is not fair for YOU. Specially if you are in love with him. You deserve someone's full attention and affection. I'm sure it breaks your heart whenever he leaves you and he goes to her. You shouldnt have to go through that and he shouldnt be ok with you feeling that way. This IS every day life and it is sticky but look out for yourself. Know your worth and you are worth more then that. In this situations someone usually gets hurt and it seems like it will be either you or her with the broken heart not him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i understand what you saying, i do not know many people who haven't cheated. It is in our nature to find others attractive and want them but yes it is up to the individual if they want to continue with anything else.
    If you guys do have a connection then it should be stronger then his with his gf. We all have connections but Are you sure he really cares?
    Guys cheat when they are bored.

    Honesty is the key here and to be honest you need to recognize there are three people in this relationship, she should know what's up not just two because you are hurting her as well too.
    Woman should respect one another

    I have cheated before but the guilt came up unconsciously and i sabotage my own relationship.

    Good Luck and don't sell yourself short. A man needs to deserve you not hide you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guys do not cheat because they are bored. They are afraid of dying. Look at Hugh Hefner. He even said it himself that surrounding himself with younger women makes him feel younger.

    I don't blame you for having feelings. It's what makes us human. There was one point in time I didn't want to come to class because I kept getting butterflies in my stomach.

    :-) Meeting the man of your dreams, then meeting his beautiful wife = Alanis Morriset in her song "Ironic"

    How about meeting the girl of your dreams, then meeting her professional MMA boyfriend LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. WoW! You are extremely brave to be so honest about your situation and I admire it. Your situation is more likely common than uncommon because we are humans who tend to give in to our emotions. I agree with Mayela that you deserve someone's full attention and affection. And what does it say about this guy if he is ok doing this to his current girlfriend? Do you think it will be different if the two of you begin a fresh relationship? Just some questions to think about. But in the end only you know what is best for you as well as how much you are willing to deal with. You desreve the best! and you shouldn' have to settle for anything less than that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to read honesty, and it would all be fair game if the other girl knew about it. But they both don't matter. you matter!! make sure you don't rely on a guy to bring happiness. I believe we come to this world alone and we die alone. Whats in between are a world of individuals who make a world interesting.

    ReplyDelete