Monday, May 30

accident..

Today my fiancè and I were bored so we decided to go to the Santa Anita Mall.. When we weree about to exit the ramp to get the 210 freeway three cars behind us.. a horrible car accident happend... as I looked through the side mirror I saw a pick up truck flip.. I felt as if my whole body stopped.. I thought about it and before the accident happen my fiancè for some reason did not let a honda get to our lane, and after 10 sec the accident happend.. I thought to myself, if my fiancè had let that car go in our lane we probably would of got hit too because we would of had to slowed down to let the other car go infront of us.. I remeber saying as the truck flipped to the air Oh My God! And asked got to protect all those cars that were in the accident.. I hope that everyone servived that accident.. I am still thanking God that it was not us because we were two or three cars infront of the accident.. that is why I posted the other post 60 things to be thankful in life because we never know when its our turn to live this earth..

3 comments:

  1. if it's your time, it's your time. I've gotten used to thinking everyday was my last :-) That is why I try to smile more. At least, if I do go out, the last memory of me should be a smile :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is insane. I am glad you and your fiance are ok. I also hope that everyone survived the accident but unfortunately, people die every day and when its time...nothing can change that.
    That incident is a good reminder to be thankful for life and everything we have. :)

    ReplyDelete