Saturday, May 21

In the end . . .

I beleive the rapture will take place, judgement day will come, and the world will end . . . just not today. Not for all of us, anyway. Unfortunately, some people will not see another day and many more will see their first day ever. However, I am intrigued by the notion of what if this really was your "last day". I've had that on my mind in the last day or so. Oddly enough, I can't seem to think of anything that I would like to do or stop doing before my "last day". My life is far from perfect and there are many things I have yet to experiance but all the things that I have wanted to do, for the most part, I have done. I have seen first hand the beauty of mankind, the ugliness of humanity, the joys of losing, the bitterness of gaining, lived life, and managed to survive. Taking that into account, I would not change a thing and live my "last day" like I have lived all the others - to the best of my ability.

What would you do?

5 comments:

  1. Holyflex: I would continue as I am, too, and that would include sitting here reading things from around the world, lookin' for little bits like yours here that fill me up with tears of joy and awareness. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would still do what I'm doing, hoping for a better future for all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wouldnt change anything and keep doing the samething. LiKE YOU i cant think of anything i would do different.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would look into the eyes of my loved ones and tell them once again how much they mean to me. I also would smile at the world as it is changing before me. It would be just another day that I was meant to be apart of..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you sunshine...if we do not have the power to control something enormously powerful then us, we should at least share our moments with love.

    ReplyDelete