Friday, May 20

Dont Know What to Believe!

So for a couple of days now I been thinking if the world is going to end tomorrow. At the beginning I was like no its just something religion is trying to make us believe so we can be more close to God and attend church more. But now they are saying how they have proof in the Bible and all.. I'm the type of person that doesn't believe anything till I see proof, but after all those this the Bible said I don't know what to think.. Many people are saying no its not going to happen, but what if it does? I guess if the world ends tomorrow we won't have to worry about finals.. ha ha..

5 comments:

  1. I asked my dad about this and he said "The world is never going to end, the world ends for each person who dies".

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's is so funny.. those were the exact words my mom told.. me I guess their freaking me out cuz they r making it into a big deal..

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea same here but really if its the end of the world, we cant do anything about it so why even stress out about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like its time to study for finals lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. so it's sunday may 22nd and i'm posting...i guess i made the apocalypse ahahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete