Friday, May 27

Summer Plans?

I know it is a little early to start getting excited for summer especially with all the papers/projects/finals coming up but I was trying to write down everything I wanted to do this summer. Last summer was such a bore for me, I worked all summer and no play :(. I will have my car paid of and my fine so my bills will be significantly lower so I do not have to work like crazy as I am doing now. I really want to enjoy my summer. I plan to go to the beach, work out, spend time with friends, plan a trip to Vegas.....Does anyone have any plans for their summer or suggestions on fun activities?

1 comment:

  1. the little things in life is what counts. spend some time with family or friends. what you thought was boring might be the best day of your life.

    I try not to live with regrets, but some of my regrets are telling my brothers and sisters who've deployed just how much I really cared about them and the small amount of time we knew each other on earth.

    My 1st Sergeant came back blind. The last memory of me to him was probably me frowning that I didn't get to deploy with him. I should've smiled so that he would remember the happy "I" instead of the angry "me"

    Try to live everyday like it was your last and just doing your best. Sounds easier said than done. But seeing everyone in my class doing what they do motivates me and keeps me in check.

    ReplyDelete