Monday, May 16

frustrated

I am starting my paper tonight, i have a few papers in other classes due on Wednesday. Although this paper is the shortest to write, it is harder than my other ones. Okay I'm going to take a deep breath, and try to do my best. I have so much going on outside of school that when I leave campus school becomes secondary, and my family and all their needs, and my obligations are primary. Word of advise to all of you young adults, Finish school first before starting a family". At this very moment I could have been spending quality time with my kids, but instead I am studying. If im not at school I am at work or taking the kids to their sport practices. I have two more quarters left, I feel burned out, tired, and my energy level is low.

2 comments:

  1. is it paper #5? IF so apparently you have a lot of free will and you are using it - IS THAT how you wrote about yourself? hang in there. and ... thx for the good advice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You Only have two quarters left! Your olmost done!

    ReplyDelete