Wednesday, February 22

Cheap gas

I had just gotten out of work (I'm a private tutor) and the student lived around Compton, well on my way back I passed through a gas station and the gas was like 15 cents cheaper than anywhere else so i pull in. Just as I'm starting to pump gas, 2 men go up to a man in front of me and ask him where he is from. I began to get nervous since I know where this sometimes leads up to.... As I'm waiting for my tank to fill which feels like forever, the men in front of me continue arguing and then start to fight :o , well now I'm afraid of someone pulling a gun out or something so I get scared spill some gas :'( and try to hurry in my car (forget the receipt) I see one of the gangsters in the floor and the security standing somewhere with his phone probably calling the cops or texting as he might be used to seeing this. I know there is nothing I could of done I was just surprised, I had never seen anything like this and I don't live in the best neighborhood..
I guess the cheap gas wasn't worth it... Just felt like sharing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment