Sunday, February 12

The Subway

I have a car but it takes me an hour to get to campus each day. As the days are getting hotter and prettier I think I might trade in my keys for a bus pass and see what's out there in the world. I want to do like the New Yorkers, reading my newspaper with my leg folded across the other. I want to be able to talk to people face-to-face other than on my blue tooth in traffic all the time. I think I could drive two days and take public transportation two days. Haven't decided officially yet but Tuesday I plan to test it out.

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome. Let us know how it goes! I love NY and BOS and DC public transportation. Glad Los Angeles has started a metro system and hope it keeps expanding. It will be good for you and good for the environment!

    ReplyDelete