Tuesday, February 14

VALENTINES DAY

I do not think I have loved this holiday more than I have the past few years.  I know its because I for sure have a valentines every year now that I am in a relationship.  I do not mind playing into all the nonsense either. I do not believe it is necessary to go over board and spend all your money.  I do believe that there is a great day just to show some extra love and affection.  so why not??? I enjoy this holiday, almost as much as when I was in elementary school and I would prepare all my Valentine's gifts with my mom and dad to take to all my classmates.  Its fun, its not that big a deal, but it is definitely fun.

1 comment:

  1. Agreed! Everyone can act like a second grader, armed with a set of $1.29 cards to hand out. Weeeeee!

    ReplyDelete