Wednesday, February 22

Never Lived Memories...

Last night I dreamt I was with my father, my nephew, my brother, and sister. We were at my grandmother’s house lounging in the front yard. My nephew sat and spoke to me as if he had something to hide. It was very strange. Soon I picked up a picture I found of all four of us within that moment. The figures (us) started moving within the picture and it soon became reality. We stared at a camera, my father, my nephew, my brother, and my sister, smiling and holding each other close.
Earlier that day, I was skimming through pictures of my father and my siblings. I was reminiscing from when my father was still alive. My nephew wasn’t in any of the photos but he is always in my thoughts. It’s strange how our subconscious and previous events collaborate to make a memory that never existed, like my dream.

1 comment:

  1. a picture is life
    life is a picture
    nice that you got to see and be with everyone.
    life is full of mystery

    ReplyDelete