Tuesday, February 21

Dreaming

I find it very difficult for me to sleep at night so I read to help me fall asleep again. Last night I had the most AMAZING dream in a long time. I was dreaming that I was in high school again and Johnny Depp was my teacher. The students were all coming in from lunch and the classroom was decorated like Christmas in a mall. It had a few Christmas trees, light, and of course presents. And here Johnny comes strolling in with his Pirates of The Caribbean demeanor and then it began to make a little more sense. Then everyone started talking and laughing and  touching everything. Then the movie we viewed in class yesterday started to remind me of how boys and girls communicate. Girls were whispering in each others ears. Boys were ripping the presents open looking for things to fight with. I couldn't believe what was going on. I took out my phone and started taking pictures. The teacher just twirled around the room checking to see if everyone was having a good time. I kept thinking, isn't it February? What's going on? But I kept taking pictures. I was snapping a photo and some of my friends, suddenly the group was slightly turned away from my gaze like they were distracted with something. I looked over to see what they were staring at. In the midst of the lights and all the commotion going on someone softly tapped me on my shoulder. As I turned around to see who it was................................................... My alarm went off. Nooooooooooooooooooooooo. I couldn't believe it.  Now I'm blogging before my first statistics class this morning. Sweet dreams everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Aha. So your life is full of insights and magic and things coming together. You just have to sit back and enjoy it, like a moving picture show. The person tapping you on the shoulder is yourself, so you didn't "really" need to see that. Yourself was there to ask if you know that you are already complete. You have your life to answer that question.

    ReplyDelete