Tuesday, February 21

New born Baby abandon at Gas Station!!!!!!

I'm not the one to judge anyone at all ! That's not my place. Bt there are to many places that you. Luke leave your babe instead of dropping it at the gas station on the air machine. Tonight I went to the gas station and news vans was everywhere! So I asked what's going on? Come to find out a women left her new born baby in a blanket and trash bag with the cord on!!! Two thought came to my head! One the women was a teen mom who wasn't awhare that she was with child and got scared and had the babe premature didn't want to get In trouble by her mother so drop it off! Or it was an addict who had the babe and didn't care! But why do that when the hospital was just blocks away. Smh hopefully the babe is okay I went to the hospital to see my father is at the same hospital the baby was taken to , but they wouldn't give n e information out on the baby! Lord what's going on with the world ! Now instead of dealing with having a child your now facing charges against abandon your child

4 comments:

  1. I was just walking my dog in Old Towne Pasadena yesterday and we walked by the Fire Station with a sign - Safe House - you can take your baby to any Fire Station (I think it is probably any) and they just take it. I hope that tiny little infant is okay .... probably is ...... people just don't realize you can give your baby up and it is not a crime.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes that's true! I hope the baby is okay! That law is a wonderful law but does know justice if people aren't aware of it! But who ever left the baby had to be near because when the police came back to the sence the blanket and bag the baby in was gone the person was near by and new Someone would pick the baby up!

      Delete
  2. This is terrible. The fact that this teen mother was careless to leave her baby at a gas station not realizing that the baby can't fend for itself plus if there was a hospital blocks away why didn't she drop the baby off there? Was she afraid to get in trouble?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same thing I said! I'm not sure if it was a teen man or a addict I'm just guessing from the community in which this took place. This happened on MLK and 7 in long beach not the best of places very poor community. But it just a said thing to happened, If this person was aware that she could leave her child at the hospital or Fire station just block away would have saved her criminal charges that's now going face her! We needed. Enter resource in urban communities to better I formed people! Of course this could of took place any where ,

      Delete