Tuesday, February 14

Happy Love and Friendship Day!

My boyfriend does not like this day, because he believes that if you love someone, you wouldn't have to wait for this day to go all out, you should show your love every day. I pretty much feel the same way. I do not need a bunch of expensive things or dinner, I just want to be shown that you love me, that's all the counts to me. The sucky part is that I am sick in bed. I need to gather my energy do study and do some homework, which is what i am doing now. Happy Valentine's Day Everyone. Hope you all have a great day with your loved ones.

1 comment:

  1. awwww man i hope you get better soon
    and don't worry about valentine's because it is over rated and it's a day when businesses make even more money off the dumb people that go out on valentine's day lol

    ReplyDelete