Sunday, February 12

Ideal

My ideal relationship is defined by mutual respect. I'm the type of person that  is willing to give everything I can into my mate's happiness. I try to be emotionally supportive in any way that I possibly can. I don't expect a man to spend a lot of money on me; there are several romantic activities that require little or none. I actually enjoy staying in and cuddling up on the couch. I don't want to sound like I prefer a couch potato; I'd like for my mate to be motivated. I just don't want someone who feels they must be at a club every night. I want to be with someone who has an education-- someone I can have a conversation with and who doesn't say "like" before every word. I don't want to be with someone that I have to wonder if they're screwing around all the time. Obviously that falls under mutual respect. Though I'm not sure if I want children, I'd like to meet someone who is open to the idea. I don't want to be with someone who is emotionally void and scared of commitment. Commitment phobes seems  to be prevalent in Los Angeles, though. I've pretty much decided that if I want to have a chance at meeting anyone normal, I need to move out of this city!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have a great mentality. Also sounds like you know what you want! I think you should keep that ideology and be more confident; the right guy is out there! This city has plenty of downsides but there is good to be found even in the darkest places. I hope you find your dream dude :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know too much about the ideal type but I do agree with you on moving out of Los Angeles.

    ReplyDelete