Wednesday, February 29

AHOOOO

I appreciate the fact that MT had us in a circle again with the green pod and hearing everyone's thoughts and regards with school and other things. It made me realize that we're somewhat the same and not so different:

After class, I called my mom and bawled, letting her know how appreciative I was of her and my dad's support while I finish school but when this quarter started I was really homesick. There was no one I can talk to, I really didn't have friends and my living situation sucked. But I realized I couldn't stop now and let them down, or myself for that matter. To me, there's no place like home but this struggle is only a part of life and we all overcome it.

I wanted to refrain from getting emotional and said something short so might as well express it on the blog.

x

3 comments:

  1. yeah I agree! we are different but at the same time we all alike. once we hear how we are all humans that are going thru or have gone through hardships, then we can truly appreciate each other. IMAGINE that one day everyoone in the world will be able stand eachother ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed the fact that Dr. Tabor did this for us... it was definitely an eye opener for me. I found everyones story to be really inspiring. It made me realize that i should appreciate life a lot more and just be happy with life! (=

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found the circle useful as well. I'm not shy I'm just not very expressive unless I know you and after hearing everyone speak, and in some instances get emotional, it sort of changed my outlook. I heard many commonalities that I identify with the circle really added insight to my life :-)

    ReplyDelete