Sunday, February 26

Movies

This weekend I went to see two fantastic movies. First I saw Safe House. It was great and had a lot of adventure. I also saw The Act of Valor; this movie was the best military movie I have seen in a very long time. The movie industry turned me off for a while because every movie seemed the same. You saw one and you could imagine what 2 would look like. I had a great weekend, and it didn't cost me one dime. Friends don't let friends pay for their own movie tickets. Thanks Fandango!!!

3 comments:

  1. I really want to see both of those, but no one wants to come with me to see act of valor. I'm gonna go see safe house this week hopefully I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see Home. I thought I wanted to see Hugo, but the clips last night made it seem like a kids' special effects movie. Is it a kids special effects movie?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hugo was really good. I watched it on Sunday and it was very interesting and the meaning behind it was really good too.

    ReplyDelete