Tuesday, February 28

10. go off the grid

I'm going 10 days - and 3 night time and I think 5 day time are going 7 days and then re-assessing.  I am preparing and preparing so that I don't "go off the wagon."  I plan to keep a journal:  one page each morning and one page each night.  Wednesday night before March 1st will be my first entry.  I also plan to keep a big list of projects done.  I think I'll light candles each night as I take out my pen and paper.  This is the biggest group.  Maybe we can start Digital Anonymous when we are done.  We have only one day to post here - then we must communicate telepathically.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! After tommorrow I am going off the grid!
    I am a bit nervous because it is something that I have never done.It will be good to talk face-to-face with everyone instead of texting or facebooking. I look foward on taking my daughter to the Kidspace Museum with no distractions or interruptions :)Just mommy and daughter time!

    I also want to make some time for myself and go to a Spa and relax. I need it!


    -Leslie
    x0!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think im going to join this group, i think its what i need...

    ReplyDelete