Monday, March 5

GOOD DEEDS

This weekend I went to see the movie GOOD DEEDS. It was a great movie- even though it was predictable. I enjoy a love story. It makes me happy to see a movie with positive Black people. Thank goodness for Tyler Perry.  In the movie the main character had to learn to put himself first, in doing so, he had to walk in his employee shoes. Without giving up to much of the movie- I believe that this movie could teach others not to judge a book by its cover.  This is what i will be doing for my paper(walking in someone else's shoes). From a sociological stand point ii will become the stranger and the observer on  how others perceive me; and letting my subjective views fly out the window. I hope to walk away with a better understanding of my person of choice- 2 learn from this experience- and t0o pass on GOOD DEEDS across the globe.

5 comments:

  1. Wow sounds goooodd!

    I enjoyed his other movie, For Colored Girls.Did you see that one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. DOES sound good. Also I like very much the care that Qu33 takes with the colorful posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i don't like tyler perry's movies because theyre super depressing. Too much drama i just rather see a romantic comedy

    ReplyDelete
  4. villista51- I know what you mean! I'm not exactly sure if I'm the only one who feels this way, but Tyler Perry has a "formula" that is extremely predictable, and honestly, makes me not want to watch any of his movies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i know i felt his stories were a lil to preachy -But he did a pretty good deed this time around! lool check it out!

    ReplyDelete