Friday, March 23

I need advice! ASAP!

I really need help for some decisions. My head is going all over the place because I can't seem to decide what job to keep. I currently have 3 jobs =\ I have no idea how it happened. Two are in Downey( one is a restaurant & the other one is a retail store), & the third in Downtown LA(restaurant). I want to save for a trip and I'm having a hard time choosing which jobs to keep. I just want them temporary, and then I'll quit for the summer to travel, I hope! What would you guys do if you were in my shoes?!? >_<

3 comments:

  1. Since you want to save money keep the job that pays the most or from the two restaurants keep the one where the tips are better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm going to stick to the ones that I'm more comfortable with! :D

      Delete
  2. Yeah, I agree about keeping the ones that make you happiest and where you are most comfortable. The less stress the better! Good luck and I hope you are able to travel this summer. There is nothing like getting out to see the world. - Gayle

    ReplyDelete