Tuesday, March 6

Bummed out!

I'm a bit bummed out about my grade for paper#2. I got a 'C'. I got a 'B' on paper #1, so seeing a 'C' was like ahhhhhh. I understand now why it was a'C', it was a couple of things that I missed. For one my paper was late, I numbered the abstact page, the reference page was so bad. I know how to do ASA format, but this one i was confused because Tabor blogged to a student about referencing 'The Stranger' a different way, well i guess I misunderstood. It seemed to good to be true so i thought oh, okay i guess that's the way it's supposed to be. Oh well, Tabor said that the only way to improve this grade was to do a superb job in paper #3. I will cross my fingers. I'm stressed out now!!!! I could do it. Wanted to blog about how I felt.

2 comments:

  1. I would not have given a C for the reasons stated above. Also, consider that the C will motivate you to get back up a level. The C is not the final grade - but there were quite a few matters on which you have room for improvement. Do I ignore them so that you ignore them? This is the plight of the teacher. Hopefully the OTHER comments on your paper help you to see a way to improvement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes thank you for your response. I'm trying hard for paper #3 so that i can get an 'A'.

    ReplyDelete