Wednesday, March 14

Nearing the End

It deeply saddens me that this class will end soon, and the possibility of losing a great instructor at this school is on the table. I have had the best college experience while taking this one writing class. MT has taught me more than what was on the syllabus she prepared as a foundation for my learning. Wherever her journey takes her I wish I could go too. I'm not ready to say goodbye to you guys either. The laughs and tears we have shared is a side of CSULA I didn't know we had. I had such a bad experience thus far, but taking this class has given me hope and a new trust in people. Don't mean to get mushy, it's just my life has opened up in a way I never knew existed and it's all because of one person who followed her heart and took the unconventional road. Love you MT, you will never be forgotten.

2 comments:

  1. oh, how sweet. I know that Alligator was already a sweetheart 10 weeks ago, so it gladdens me deeply to hear that alligator has been enriched by our combined experience in 301. everytime we see a smile by others or give our to them - as in the video in the post below, which is right here http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=gXDMoiEkyuQ&vq=medium for a copy/paste. let me know how you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok. I will watch this after dinner and comment tomorrow. Have a good night.

    ReplyDelete