Friday, March 16

So FN Upset

Today I was getting ready to walk out out of my door and a sheriff officer was standing in my face. I was startled and he asked me my name. I told him. He asked for my ID and I showed it to him. He said, "Ms Franklin I am serving you a court order from the Los Angeles Superior court. You have a hearing on March 23, 2012 at 8:30 am in Department N. Please sign here". I was devastated. It was a restraining order from my child's father. I looked through the paperwork and he put down some of the foulest lies you can ever see in writing. I broke out in tears because he walked out on me and my baby two years ago. I haven't seen him outside of court walls and all I have been doing is taking care of my daughter without his help. It's like he has nothing better to do but try and destroy my life. So instead of taking my baby to see him for his weekly monitored visit every Friday I just kept her home and for a very long time she won't be seeing him. I wish he would leave me the Fuck alone with his miserable ass. He hasn't seen me in over a year, why do you need to restrain someone you don't talk to or see? So during my spring break I'm not dealing with none of this shit anymore. I will be changing my number soon and moving very far away after graduation.

4 comments:

  1. I hope everything works out for you. He is just trying to bring you down. Keep your head up and keep taking care of your child. When you see him, if it is in court or out, just smile and keep going. Do not argue or let him see you upset. I learned that some guys want to see you hurt and will eventually leave you alone when you no longer react to their stupidity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think tht Keishshuntae offers good advice here, very good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Keishashauntae and MT for your comments. I will do exactly as you suggested.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you feel better after all this craziness. Your child needs you to keep your head up!! :D

    ReplyDelete