Friday, March 9

Today not a happy friday nor TGIF

My motto in life is the unexpected is expected because I feel that things that sometimes happen in your life are sure unexpected. Such as today, one of my son's guinea pigs died. Very sad. I took him to the vet as soon as I could but still although all the efforts, I had to make the hardest decision that I was not expected to make in my life, putting the poor little thing to sleep.
Today has been very sad and tearful day. When I was at the vet's office all I could think of was how will I tell my son. I felt like I had failed as a mom because I was going to cause my son pain.
Losing a pet is horrible and learning how to cope with this loss will surely be a learning experience.
I know there's people that are not fans of guinea pigs or animals period but I think its very true that an animal does love you unconditionally. An animal doesn't care if you ugly or beautiful they love you and all they care if the love you give them.
Ugh.. I don't mean to depress anyone just had to let some of my feelings out. I have to say this has helped.

4 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that =/. I know what its like to bring the bad news home about a pet...especially when love ones are attached to them. Hope things get better for both of you.=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sympathize with you. I also believe that a pet is more than just an animal; he/she is part or your life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Patty. Yes no matter the type of per you have you love and care for them :)

    ReplyDelete