Monday, March 12

Feeling good (paper#3)

I just started paper #3 and I am happy to say that I chose a great topic to write about. Getting off the grid! and having face-to-face interactions! What can be better than that? :) There is so much to say and as I write I find myself highlighting the importance of face-to-face interactions.

I will leave you with a question to consider,
how can we make the best of both worlds - technology and face-to-face connections?

I look forward to your response for that will help conclude my essay.



Best,
Leslie <3

2 comments:

  1. I think you have to have a balance between the two. This off the grid experiment takes necessary communication to a maximum as one is able to decipher through the nonsense. Once off the grid you have to keep the lines of communication open thus branding a value on every single interaction.

    To Answer your question. Going off the grid in 2012 is impossible, I believe it is necessary to find a balance so that technology does not out number your face-to-face interactions.

    I hope this is some what of a help. Good Luck and see you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I also chose "going off the grid" I'm pretty exited to write my experiences and thought. I think our topic is the best! :)

    ReplyDelete