Monday, March 19

My New Blog

At the beginning of this class I was CERTAIN I would get my blog up and running before the end of the quarter.  Yesterday my dog was sick with a bad tummy and we were home most of the day so I worked on editing my posts.  I am nearly done.  Today is the last day we are together so I want to share it with you.  It is about Bach Flowers, emotions, and other holistic healing modalities. If you are interested check it out.  There is also an article about the time I spend working for Cesar Millan, the "Dog Whisperer."  I will miss this class but it got my butt in gear and helped my writing. Blog is now live which will may mean more clients and connecting with more like-minded individuals!!  xoxo over and out - Gayle

http://onlyborrowed.com

No comments:

Post a Comment