Thursday, March 22

Anyone want to sell their Sociology Books?

Hi, I was wondering if any of you have taken these courses with these professors:
 SOC 390 Method soc research  w/ Nivedita Vadya
SOC 414 Contemporary soc theory w/ Louis Esperanza
SOC 460  Race and ethnic relations w/ Ronald Skashima
SOC 444 Sociology of popular culture w/ Cristina Bodinger

If you have please send me an email with a price range, if you wish to sell your books. Sorry I can only do email for now since I will be out of the country for a week and a half. Thank you.
 email--> merlucveg22@gmail.com

10 comments:

  1. i have a book for soc 390...which book is she using?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will check with her and I will let you know. Thanks for responding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. did you sell your book? i dont have your email. can you send me an email. the book is calledl: the practice of social research. 5th ed or any later ed. by earl babbie. let me know if you haven't, thanks ;)

      Delete
  4. I have soc 414 social Theory book my email is keimari22@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you know the title and edition of the books for SOC 460 and 444, I may have the two you need. Email me @kysofly4@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is no book for 414 with Esparza. I emailed him to double check and he said no book. Just FYI.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all for replying. I just got back today, so I still don't know what books I will be using for the classes, with the exception of soc 414. I will not be using a textbook. I will email you guys. if you have sold your book that is cool. I will know by tomorrow. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete