Friday, March 9

PRAYING I GET THIS NEW JOBBB!!!

I am literally dying at my job! It is so stressful, we have no benefits and we are encouraged to do a lot of shady things that I do not agree with! I have been applying every where for the past 3 months. There is a position that I recently applied for here at CSULA, and they will actually pay for my grad program!! I did my internship there and I have kept in contact with some of the administrators there. I heard yesterday that there was 200 application turned in (6 of the were mine). I want this job so bad! I feel if I were to work here, my life would change dramatically! My physical and mental health would highly benefit from it!!! Wish me good luck everyone!!!

4 comments:

  1. Good luck, I hope you get it!!! When will you find out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im not sure! They said that they will begin sorting the applications this weeek!!! Im praying that by next week I will know whether I have an interview!!!

    ReplyDelete