Sunday, March 18

....which way are we goin ?

another piece of mine..

if you're movin to the left but you never knew the right // outta sight outta mind
never find the time to see your blind to strings on human kind
puppet master / let me be / he won't do it so i cut the strings
& now I'm telling u I'm free / but see i spent my last check on what was not necessity
whoaa buddy / the rent is due
& i don't have but i got the new Dre's / enough dro to last for days
but with nowhere to rest your head / no change for water / none for bread
no fret for words i never said / u see i told u but u fled
because the truth is scary very / its revolutionary
better come with ammunition for your war on intuition
see the battle it surrounds u / & when u look outside the box the truth it will have found u/ u control what comes around u / they can no longer bound u!
& everybody telling me to watch the time thats falsified / i won't abide / refuse to live a lie
...and i ask u / which way are we goin? can u tell me where are we goin?

1 comment: