Saturday, March 10

My Iphone 4s rob right in front of my eyes :(

I guess I have no other choice but to really go off the Gird!! Wednesday am while at work, a student took my I phone of my desk. (I think I’m more upset because here I am trying to help these at risk drop out students better their life, and one of them steals from me) but it’s ok what goes around comes around. So I have been of the gird for 3 days. I'm on here today just to do some work. After class I was really going to go off the grid on my own. Now I feel like I’m force to go off the grid, because of my phone been going. Well I could buy another one, but I think I’m getting use to not having a phone. And sad to say I think I might like it. A lot in my life has change since class, I’m now taken public transportation, it has been over seven years since I have gotten on the bus, I forgot how much I really enjoyed riding the bus, you get to meet so many people and with my outgoing personality it’s so fun. Plus I get to ride Long Beach Transit bus for free because I work for CUSLB cool right.

1 comment:

  1. Im sorry to hear about your phone. I know how upsetting that be. If there is no particular reason that you need your phone, I would suggest you wait until you are done being off the grid to get your new phone. But there are also emergencies that you would have to consider, and you may need your phone for such situations. Either way, I wish you the best being off the grid.

    ReplyDelete