Monday, March 5

my terrible sister

my weekend sucked major booty and two days later it is still bothering me...
it was my dad's bday on saturday and i was so excited that we (my sibblings and I) decided to join forces and buy my dad this expensive tool box from sears. my sister volunteered to buy it and pick it up, on top of that we made reservations for this brazilian restaurant. my sister not only gets there late but then forgot to buy the gift after i had been reminding her for two weeks. i was so upset that we gave my dad the money which i know he would only spend on bills. the next day my dad calls me to tell me that he co-signed for a new car for my sister....rewarding bad behavior. a day later im still irritated... i cant beleive this girl is my sister!!! she is someone i would never talk to if she wasnt my sister. she is 32 years old and i'm always having to cover her bad behavior, especially when her husband calls me looking for her...i have to lie and pretend she just left... eventhough i havent seen her in weeks!!! geez

4 comments:

  1. As my mom always says I rather my tongue hurt than my mouth...meaning I rather do something myself than constantly tell someone else to do it. Also, she probably keeps acting the way she does because as you said you continue to cover her bad behavior. I understand she is your sister and you don't want to hurt her, but you need to be a little selfish and think about yourself. I might be the wrong person to say anything because I am an only child, but I just had to comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sucks, for a second I thought your sister was around the age of 21 or so, but 32 wow. thats not cool, i hope your dad bought his toold box. :) We all have siblings or relatives that we would not talk to if you were not related. I know i have list of them. I know she's your sister but I would keep her a amrs lenght if anything. And if her husband call you I would say I don't know were she's at, because its going to make you look bad and that you have been covering up for her, if he does find out that shes not with you. I agree with the comment above me, you do need to think and look out for our self.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow your sister is so unreliable and she's a grown ass woman! i know how u feel because i have a sister that is such a looser and she's about to hit 30 and she acts like she is 3. i hate her attitude and the way she is even though she is my sister. i don't talk to her because she has put me through a lot so she is dead to me. your sis needs to get her act straight because everything she's doing is going to affect u sooner or later believe me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for your comments...in spite of everything she is my sister and i love her so i really wanted to talk to her but today i noticed that she deleted from her facebook.that really hurt. so yes, im going to keep her at arms length.

    ReplyDelete