Tuesday, January 17

So this is a bit different for me.  I have always been one to have an opinion but I never thought I would be blogging.  I guess this proves that you never know the path you will take.  The morning pages so far have been...a unique experience.  During class I was so excited, my life has changed so much in the past few weeks and the morning pages (I thought) would really be a great help to center my thoughts.  In actuality I have 2 dogs (2yo tabetha  and 8weeks old big boi).  They have quite literally rearranged every morning plan I have had as well as  been apart of every morning page I have tried to write.  Thus meaning the more you plan the more you realize you have no idea what may happen.

The class seems to be pretty exciting as the structure is so laid back yet informative.  I enjoy the fact that it is not all lecture but more interaction amongst peers.  The stories that have been shared add depth to the group as we will share and grow over the next 10 weeks.  I also think the class is exactly what I need to get my writing in order. being concise is so very difficult. I will have plenty of weeks to get the hang of it but like anything new it will only take time to master.  And if there is one thing in life we all know for sure, we have time to learn and grow.

1 comment:

  1. OH, wow - I understand that one: the new dog. I don't know HOW I'd do MP now with Cookie. I make coffee the night before, turn on the button, wait for a cup and go outside with a cup. I guess I could bring the notebook and sit there. Oh, my: I can empathize. If big boi and tabetha are like Cookie, they are strong!

    ReplyDelete