Wednesday, January 18

Severed Head Found On Hiking Trail

No more than 24 hours ago two hikers found a bag which contained a severed male head near the Hollywood sign hiking trail. The shocking part, in my opinion, was my reaction to this news. Initially I was fearful because I have hiked that trail before, but in a split second my fear turned to intrigue and interest. I have heard experts say that the media now a days tend to introduce us to gruesome things at a young age and that we have slowly become desensitized to horrific acts. Being the avid video gamer that I am maybe I have succumbed to this desensitizing epidemic.

My question: Do you think desensitizing is a problem?

Also, If you would like to read more about the severed head I have provided the link to the CNN article here.

No comments:

Post a Comment