Friday, January 27

On Campus Job for a good writer

We are recruiting tutors to work in the University Writing Center. To work as tutors, students must be at least juniors and have a 3.0 GPA. While prospective tutors should be fairly strong writers, they need not have any particular expertise in grammar or linguistics. We provide training during their first quarter and ongoing training and observation throughout their time in the Writing Center. Interested students can drop by the Writing Center in the South Wing of the Library to pick up an application.

Since I do not yet know your writing skills, U cannot say that I personally recommended U. ~ Tabor

1 comment:

  1. I'm guessing it is 3.0 cumulative correct?

    These past couple of quarters I have earned over 3.0 GPAs but my overall University GPA is lower than that.

    ReplyDelete