Monday, January 30

Income tax Seasonal ballers

February through April are some of the most funnest months to study different groups of people. You start to see people buying new cars, dressing better, female buying 38 inch hair, eating at high end restaurants. People on Facebook posting stacks of cash all of the place talking about how much they ballin out on control. lol Don't get me wrong I look forward to tax time, this is the time where I make up from all the shopping I did for Xmas and birthdays. But the difference is I don't pretend like I'm always big balling with several racks in my account. everybody getting tated living the life style, but come May reality kicks back in and your back broke. Do't quit that job to fast because you got back six racks.People lets get it together out here. But everyone be on the look out for the income tax seasonal ballers

1 comment:

  1. its so ture, you usually see this among people that are not in school and work 40 hours a week at a job they really hate

    ReplyDelete