Monday, January 23

HATE THE RAIN!!!

Did not want to miss class but i had to.... got to school in the morning didn't even attend my first class had to go home due to the rain. I had fallen into a puddle of water at school shoes and socks were completely wet. My car was totally fogged up, the defrost did not work could not see the roads very well . It was like driving blindfolded. It was terrible. Missing classes throws you off a bit.  I kept thinking what else could go wrong. Just 2 weeks ago on friday the 13th someone broke into my car and stole the car computer from it. Without it the car won't start. I was bummed out. I thought it was going to cost me an arm and a leg but found it cheap on craigslist. Much less than i expected. Well enough about me lol. CAN ANYONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED IN CLASS TODAY? WAS THEIR A REVIEW OF WHAT TO DO FOR THE PAPER? THANKS.

6 comments:

  1. Go to her website: http://www.maureentabor.com/ On the right is our assignment for our paper. Hit the link Quads and read that. Read the article Strength of Weak ties by hitting Link. The paper is due next Wednesday 2/1. This Wednesday we are to meet in the library at 10:30. See that info on our syllabus and she also sent an email about it so check your school email.

    Sorry about your bad day. I got to school and my class had been cancelled!! I was upset because I had driver in the rain. So, I went home for an hour and hung out with my dog ....by the time I left to come back for our class the skies were blue again. Go figure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your response. It really helped me a lot. See you in class. :) Cheerio!!!!

      Delete
  2. really nice of jabeaux to fill you in like this. See, this blog can help and bring us all better in to the era of many-to-many (and away from one-to-many). Those are two of the three forms of communication: one-to-many and many-to-many. Can anyone figure out what the third type is?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm loving the blog it is very helpful!!! A wild guess here would it be many-to-many relationships?

      Delete
  3. Miriam- I'm sorry to hear about your day. Because of the rain, I was rear ended on the freeway as I was making my way to class. Luckily, we both left the scene without any injuries and the driver only damaged my bumper. Its amazing to see how much damage she'd done to her car while my car is perfectly fine (aside from the bumper).
    Jabeaux- Thank you for the review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I know at the first impact one gets all jumpy well at least i do. I remember when i rear ended someone it wasn't pretty. Glad to hear you and your car are fine. See you in class Yvette.

      Delete