Thursday, January 19

Dalai Lama Personality Quiz

Hey you guys I found this personality quiz and I thought it was very interesting. Give it a try and see if it's true for you. I'll post the answers in the comments section so DON"T look there first or else it won't fun. Here it goes....
1)Put the following 5 animals in the order of your preference:
a. Cow
b. Tiger
c. Sheep
d. Horse
e. Pig

2)Write one word that describes each one of the following:
a. Dog
b. Cat
c. Rat
d. Coffee
e. Ocean

3)Think of someone (who also knows you and is important to you) that you can relate them to the following colors: (Please do not repeat your answer twice. Name just one person for each color.)
a. Yellow
b. Orange
c. Red
d. White
e. Green

5 comments:

  1. Hey everyone here are the answers...Do the quiz first before looking at these.

    Cow: signifies CAREER
    Tiger Signifies PRIDE
    Sheep Signifies LOVE
    Horse Signifies FAMILY
    Pig Signifies MONEY

    Your description of...
    -dog implies YOUR OWN PERSONALITY.
    -cat implies the personality of your partner.
    -rat implies the personality of your enemies.
    -coffee is how you interpret SEX.
    -Ocean implies your own life.

    Yellow: Someone you will never forget.
    Orange: Someone you consider your true friend.
    Red: Someone that you really love.
    White: Your twin soul.
    Green: Someone that you will remember for the rest of your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg Knar i took this test and it was so cool!!! I enjoyed it so much thanks for posting this up! you always post good stuff and i dig your style miss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's a good one! I got coffee right and red right! and PRIDE is at the bottom of my list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, this is a good one. I took the test and found some of them to be true (=

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,

    I took this test and my results were pretty accurate. I really liked it. Made me laugh! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete