Sunday, June 5

When I'm stressed, board, or just overly happy about something I write. So to reflect on my weekend I came up with this. Its pure randomness so bare with me.

Limits don't exists. The mind must be pushed. Look within to find answers, and never be quick to believe others truths. Focus on what's ahead and not what lies behind. Be critical of time because it is priceless and can't be brought back. Love self more than others, in the end you will see the value of doing so. Choose love wisely, because it could lead to pains that will linger in the soul forever. Be adventurous and discover the new, for it could bring you fortune and piece of mind. Worry not about judgements it will block progress.

2 comments:

  1. nice post, miss tee.
    very informative. I hope some of the words sink into my brain and soul.

    ReplyDelete