Sunday, June 5

Challenging but well worth it

my final blog, this quarter was a challenge for me, I'm glad this is my last week. tomorrow I have three finals, so i will be up studying, I'm not a coffee drinker but i drank a grande from Starbucks. I am wide awake, reading and taking notes. I'm so proud of my two friends that are graduating next week. Great Job Ana, and Dulce, all your hard work and perseverance paid off. Yes even mom's can make it happen, what keeps us going is providing a better future for our children, it's not easy raising children, working, and attending college, so my respect for all the mother's out there that are doing it!!! Good luck to everyone in your college experience. Have a blessed summer.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you and you as well! It pays off to work hard and study. It is an accomplishment to graduate college being a Mother. So congrats to your friends. I am graduating too! yay, it definitely is bitter sweet though because I am starting to really love school. I never thought i'd say that haha

    Anyway...Its funny I am not much of a coffee drinker either but it seems that this quarter I have become one. Maybe that is because I decided to take 6 classes!! I am so glad it is over this week! anyway...make sure you reward yourself for all your hard work! good job to you and everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats to you too, I wish you well in all your future plans

    ReplyDelete