Wednesday, June 15

time flies!

Man, this break wasn't a break at all. I just realized I go back to school in less than a week now. Booooooooooooooooooooo.

I do look forward to 2 out of 4 of my classes. The other two are once a week, 6-10PM. I have a 5 hour gap between those classes. *sigh. I guess I'll be either very productive and use that time to finish my homework of those two first classes, or be very dumb about my time and... become nocturnal, and use that time to catch up to sleep.

Why CSU!? Why must you have such weird schedules for the summer!?
=============================
p.S. Anyone got their grades yet?!

2 comments:

  1. I have no idea why but I was thinking that we had two weeks off instead of one. I was super excited about spending time with my son but now I have to make the most of these next few days.

    I have a huge break between classes on Monday's (3 hours). I have no idea what I am going to do during that time.

    I haven't gotten my grades yet but I am anxious to see how I did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe I can look for books in the library to help me study for the LSAT to keep me on track. That should pass the time.

    ReplyDelete