Sunday, June 5

Lets Cherish Life

~ *~*~*~*~*
A neighbor I know has less than a month to live...my heart goes out to the family…..please let us all not get upset when something goes wrong in life, because at the end of the day we are still alive. Lets not take life for granted. We should be thankful, we should cherish and put value on even the smallest things we have. Let us remember that nothing can bring back health not even money. May all of you live with health and great happiness.   God bless

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the reminder and I am sorry for your neighbor. I hope he or she lived a long life or appreciated it the way you do. Hope you are having an amazing day! ;) I am sitting here working on a final project...still!! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is deep, My prayers go out to your neighbor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The word "deep" above intrigued me. I think when we say "deep" we literally mean that the thought entered us and opened us - down to the core.
    I remember my first heartbreak - true heartbreak - I realized that when we say heartbreak, we literally mean our heart is sore, open, broken.
    Fortunately hearts heal however.

    ReplyDelete