Tuesday, June 7

All Good Things Must Come to an End

I am so sad this class had to come to an end. Never, in my _____ years in college have I dreaded the END of a course. I really did enjoy every single person in this class. I do appreciate the openness and willingness to share your experiences. I learned from everyone in this class and I thank you for allowing me, as well as everyone else, to hear your stories.



(Here is my son that I always talk about. I wanted to bring him to class but I had a final afterwards)

P.S. I will be blogging throughout the summer...

8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful picture. You are glowing and your baby boy is absolutely gorgeous! It was wonderful meeting you. keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a handsome kid! Can't wait to see him grow up. He and my daughter will most likely go to the same elementary school!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww how cute! Love this picture :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome picture .! Your baby is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you everyone!

    @TheLoudOne Let's hope so! I can't wait to actually move

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://da.lacounty.gov/hr/internin.htm
    LETICE, CHECK IT OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lucky kid - mom's a lawyer :) Cute pic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you MT!

    Dennis...thank you so much for the link. I will be sprucing up my resume' and submitting it

    ReplyDelete