Wednesday, June 1

What Would You Do?

Less than a hour ago I was at a Ralph's supermarket where i was approached by this women trying to sell me a $50 Ralph's gift card for $14. She gave me this BS story about why she needed to sell it off, but she saw the BS look in my eyes and moved on to the next victim. Minutes later I saw this same women trying to sell the gift card to a elderly women and she looked like she was buy it.

I wish I i had the courage to call the women out on her con. I wish I had the courage to warn the elderly women about the con. But i did nothing, and I am so disappointed in myself

My question is simple. what would you do in this situation because it is very easy to say that you would do something but harder to actually do something.

4 comments:

  1. Ok maybe it wasn't a con plus its just 14 bucks not a big deal I'm sure the old lady will get over it!!! If you feel like you should've done something then do it. If you want to make a stand against bad people in the world I support you but you got to take action and stand up for what you believe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with O.G. Blogger. MT called you OG blogger and it made me snort. There was a cartoon in the 70s about people who spoke "og" only. og og og og? og og og!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have informed the store manager of the situation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey.. I've just noticed, you're the only post so far, that has used labels in their post.

    I think you deserve some bonus points for that.
    o.0 I didn't even know you could do that.

    ReplyDelete