Monday, June 6

Liars...

It was about 4:35pm when I made a right hand turn to get onto Broadway Street from Central Street. I then proceeded to get in my left lane as I was going to make a left hand turn on Galleria Street. There were a few cars in front of me that were on the same left lane to make that same left hand turn onto Galleria street; including the 1992 white Toyota Camry that hit me. My lane got the Green Left Arrow turn signal so everyone proceeded to make the left hand turn. All of the cars; including the 1992 white Toyota Camry that hit me, decided to take the 1st lane closest to the left double yellow lines separating the opposite traffic lanes. As I saw that the 1992 white Toyota Camry was at a complete stop blocking the crosswalk completely and almost the intersection, still having the Green Arrow turn signal I proceeded through the intersection with about a car and a half length in front of me, taking the 2nd lane in my direction. The 2nd lane closest to the right that I chose was completely empty with no vehicles in front of me. Going about 5mph, I was about to go through the crosswalk completely, straightening out from my left hand turn being completely parallel to the 1992 White Toyota Camry at this point. As the hood of my car passed the front bumper of the 1992 white Toyota Camry, that is where the 1992 white Toyota Camry decided to accelerate without checking her blind spot and change lanes from the 1st lane onto the 2nd lane without signaling or looking and plowing straight into the left side of my vehicle damaging my driver side door, driver side rear quarter panel, and driver side rear wheel.
Right after, the other driver accused me at being at fault and refused to give me her information of driver’s license and proof of insurance. The other driver also acted very hostile to a witness who saw the entire accident and was kind enough to pull over and help. I called the authorities which was the Glendale Police Department and Officer arrived on the scene. It was not until the officer and a separate male companion of Lusine’s that showed up where she finally gave me her information of driver’s license and proof of insurance.
So apparently the other driver is saying that the witness was a passenger in my car...wow...I couldn't believe it as the other insurance agent was telling me. I'm taking this lady to court. It is so stressful to know how people can lie about something as having a passenger in the car! Wow. This is probably my best post, kind of late, but I am going through so much right now that this post was needed to get some relief.

3 comments:

  1. I worked at a personal injury office man. There are what I call career injurees. They get injured or try to injure others with their cars to get money off of insurance.

    To me, it sounds like attempted vehicular man-slaughter/assault, but these people make money off it with every accident.

    Disgusting business, man. Glad you're not horribly hurt. Good thing you have witnesses and you documented everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. also, if you go through the archives, you commented a lot. You did participate whether or not you posted. I know who you is ;-) you got a bright future ahead of you man. Keep positive like you do and maintain bro. you got this.

    ReplyDelete