Thursday, June 2

So So Sad It Is Over :--(

There was an amazing dymanic in this class. I loved the laughter and the conversations. Thank you all. Really a fabulous class. I appreciate and send love to all of you. I especially want to thank you for everything MT. Not many classroom experiences have the power to really get inside of you and change you. I don't say this lightly. You are a remarkable person and an outstanding educator! I feel very fortunate to have been a part of it. I will never forget this class and the prfound effect it has had on my life.

With much respect and Love!

Namaste!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Bhava I agree with you in every way! I had never been in a class so full of energy and passion. We had a great professor and amazing classmates that made class fun and interesting. We learned a lot from each other and most importantly ourselves. Through the assignments, MT brought out a side of me I didn’t know and I thank her for that. We could have not had a better class...I enjoyed it and am going to miss it..!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! obviously this class has influenced a lot of people including me. It is good to see!

    ReplyDelete