Monday, March 5

Group

Is there anyone in the Holocaust Group who has not gone yet, or is there anyone from another group who would like to go with me? I was not able to make it with my group because my court appearance was longer than expected. For the ones who were supportive and was wondering what happened............... not much. I have to go again on March 13 and the case will be dismissed. My daughter's father has not done some court ordered things (parenting classes etc) and he should have done them PRIOR to filing custody amendments. Until he has completed them he cannot have anymore visitation than his monitored one hour a week. I so have the upper hand. Lol He wants to amend my sole legal and physical custody order. He's an idiot. I'm not worried about anything. But anyway, thanks..................

3 comments:

  1. Hey alligator i was looking for someone to go with me but some peers had already went so i went with my boyfriend this sunday. I took notes but it wasnt much. I dont know if 4 pages will come out from what i wrote or what i remember. If you go we could compare notes. Or I could go again maybe i would have more to write about the second time around. lol e-mail me miriam.rodriguez23@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, Thanks. I will e-mail you to see when I can squeeze in some time to go. Please note most likely my two-year old daughter will be accompanying us. It will definitely be before Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay sounds good no problem. e-mail me ill give u my number. talk soon.

    ReplyDelete