Tuesday, October 27

New Dates - AND subtract one paper

  • Paper #3 Library paper now due Monday Nov. 2. Sample posted by Thur Oct 29.
  • Paper #4 observation paper: Due Nov 18, Wed - 2 hard copies in class. Mandatory classroom presence.
  • Paper #5 qualitative paper: Due Nov 25, Wed, furlough, via specific email, end of class

Wed 28 - movie and set dates and expectations
Mon 02 - c&c papers #2 back & observation paper expectations, sample
Wed 04 - qualitative questions posed
Mon 09 - library papers #3 back and qualitative techniques (charts)
Wed 11 - VET's Day
Mon 16 - qualitative day - day to count - groups
Wed 18 - observation paper #4 due in 2 hard copies
Mon 23 - observation paper #4 returned
Wed 25 - Furlough day
Mon 30 - now (11/5) #5 due
Wed 02 - MVB - maybe paper #5 returned . . .
Finals week - revised paper #6 due in class - enhanced with citations, format, development, structure, sparkle.

9 comments:

  1. GOODY GOODY GUMDROPS!now i can do my library paper somewhat properly haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. My prayers were answered. Seriously. Thank you! Now my paper can be at least decent! :D Ahhhh!>~ screams of joy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not happy,I actually was workign on it and not studying my Midterm. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. all i need to say is THANKS MT is the BOMB!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank u very much. Everything is very stress full with the midterms.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank-you thank-you! I was not too confident about my paper..

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you Dr. Tabor, with all my other classes dropping huge course loads on me, the extra time you have graced us all with will DEFINITELY help me out!!! you rule!!

    ReplyDelete