Tuesday, October 20

MON Oct 26th movies - 1st come, 1st serve

ok! 3rd floor Library - Media Rm. accommodates 15 to a room. EMAIL me ASAP to get your seat:
Subject line WRI Movie A or B & Time- -
write OPEN at the end of Subject Line if U want me to open it to read more. 1st come 1st serve. You WILL BE ASKED 2-3 multiple choice Qs abt the movie to ensure U watched it.
............................ROOM A ................ROOM B
10:00 am . . . Ma Vie en Rose . . . . Crips & Bloods
12:00 pm .. . .Great Debators . . . .. .Long Way Home
01:30 pm . .. .Crips & Bloods . . . . . American History X
03:30 PM . . . He Said, She Said. . . Great Debators ("He said, She said" is great-great vid on gender)
sign up for 12 noon or for 3:30 if you can - that way, most people will get their choices. 1st come 1st serve - or you may be switched and assigned. Thanks!!

5 comments:

  1. Are you allowed to watch one of these movies on your own? I was just wondering because I have 2 midterms that day. Gives me more time to study instead of stressing out that I have to watch a film instead of studying. :D
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes that is ok. I just want U to see a good movie that U have not seen before. but if U wish to watch it at home, ok. a good reason to watch them together is: it will be fun! AM & PM people may be mixed up together.
    (One person asked for special permission to watch a special one that didn't make the final list but was on the first list. ok!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm glad tangerine tress asked that question because i'm going to watch a film at my house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do I have to email you personally to tell you which one I'll be watching at home or just as long as I watch one from the list?
    Thanks Prof. Tabor.

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes - everyone emails me
    and it can't be a movie you saw before

    ReplyDelete