Saturday, October 10

re-sent the invite to stragglers

this time, follow the link and agree to "create a new account" . . . enter your email address - the one I sent the invite to - and then create a new password, which will be for this blog. you will also create a screen name to keep you anonymous . . . put in jibberish words - accept the "terms of agreement" (check box) . . . then it takes you to a screen where you sign in for the first time . . . at that screen, you use this email address but with the new password you just created. THEN LOOK FOR "New Post"

2 comments:

  1. Hello Dr. Tabor,

    I am set with the blogg, but I have not received an e-mail from you confirming my e-mail address. Should I be concerned?

    ReplyDelete
  2. mary jane is officially blogging!!! I will be posting numerous threads in the near future.

    ReplyDelete