Wednesday, October 7

My hates and likes of this paper

I can honestly say that I do hate writing papers, but blogging is different....isn't it? well I hated writing this paper because I hate to write about myself. But when I was reading over it this morning it made me realize how much I have grown since high school. Does anyone else get that feeling or a feeling of great accomplishment? .....I wonder if the conflict and consensus paper will be easier for me..... o yeah....Enjoy the weekend coming up!!!

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way, I honestly dread writing about myself. Although, your right I did see major change in my self after I read my paper over again. I feel like I have to go back and forth and make sure I am following all the rules since this is a writing class.


    I hope the next paper is easier!

    ReplyDelete