Sunday, April 10

Donald Trump for President?

Hell NO!!! You might disagree with me, but let's excavate some facts that I know. ---Educational Achievement: only BA - meaning that everyone in this blog can run for President. I personaly believe that a modern President must possess at least MA or Ph.D. so he/she can have broader view and able to use their knowledge analyzing and solving the problem as their best. ---Personal Achievement: inherited from family - meaning that if one wins a top amount of Mega Lottery, then he/she can run for President. D.T. is a loser of financial crisis from 1989-2009, in which he and his organization have "filed for bankruptcy" for many times. ---Personal Attitude: D.T. is a Conservative, and he represents the interests of elite group. His goal of leading this country is nothing more than some hundreds of deals that he has made during his trading of business. This tells me that every American is worth something to trade. I do not think I have more to say. Tell me your thought?

1 comment:

  1. i don't believe in a left or right wing society. that's just plain stupid.
    I consider myself a libertarian but I vote with someone who makes the most sense or has the least amount of influence from lobbyists... meaning on the ballot, never heard of him/her? That's who I vote for.

    They're less likely to cause outrageous harm like what our bi-partisan parties are doing to our country right now.

    Heck, I'd rather have a member of Green Party be our next president than a retarded democrat or a closet homosexual republican.

    (Not that there is anything wrong with being homosexual, it's just that every republican that gets caught for homosexual acts, the republican party always points the finger at the democrats and act like only homosexuals vote/run left.)

    ReplyDelete